Lautner Hotel

Originally designed in 1947 as a planned community of over 100 dwellings for Lucien Hubbard, only the 4 unit prototype and pool was built. There was a history of owners and a 20 year period where it sat vacant. The current owners purchased the building in 2007 and have restored the building to its original condition. They received the approval of the Lautner Foundation to rename the building as Hotel Lautner in honour of the designer.